There is a lot happening that I want to make sure you know about!
1. I have room for three more people in Gospel tread this Sunday at 4:30 pm. Sign up!
2. The 100 mile challenge that we started November 1st ends Sunday. Please stop by and allow me to take a picture of you and your hard-earned medal! Remember, the money we raised in this challenge was donated to K9 for Warriors, so even if you didn't do one mile every day, you contributed to something great. You deserve a medal. I am so proud of all of you!
3. If you signed up for the 100 mile challenge but feel like you dropped out, come get your medal, and hang it somewhere you can see it. Use it as inspiration to get consistent and keep moving.
4. I've heard from several of you that you'd like to do another mile-a-day challenge! Come sign up for the next 120 days starting Feb. 29th. Let's keep it going. We'll donate the amount raised by this segment to the Franklin County Dog Shelter. $10 per person.
5. Sunday marks 6 months of Tread! I can't believe how fast that flew by. There are some Tread superstars who made it happen. Thank you for coming to walk consistently, every week, two/three/four times a week! I love walking and rocking with you. All packages of Tread will be $20 off this Sunday only. Feel free to stock up. THANK YOU! XOXO
6. If you bring a friend and they sign up for Tread or personal training, you get a session added to your account. So...bring a friend. They will thank you for it and so will I.
7. Sunday is my birthday. NO presents, please! I had my "big birthday" last year haha. But I would love to see you, give you a hug, and thank you for being part of my life. Especially if I haven't seen you in awhile, or if you've never seen the studio. Stop by Sunday, FEB 28th between 5:30 - 7:00 PM.
I taught Tread this morning and it was completely full. Even my treadmill was booked. As I ran around with my drumsticks singing Joy to the World, shouting out heart rate targets, I felt incredibly proud! You all work so hard. You show up, you push yourselves, you always try. It's such a great thing to witness. Women, empowered, making a difference in their own lives. Stepping out of their comfort zone, to be the best they can be, at any age and fitness level.
That's you. I see you doing the work. I see you pushing yourself. I see your powerful light.