The kind of full that whips up the internal voice that senses the tight waistband and starts reminding you of it; that senses the bloat and thirst and keeps reminding you of it, too.
That robs you of your energy.
That robs you of your self-confidence.
That is a bully and calls you names.
But you know what? One day doesn't ever make or break your health and fitness! What happens next is very important. So, here's your to-do list for morning:
- Get in a good, sweaty workout or maybe even two. Nothing a like a good two-a-day to sweat out the holiday. (Monday 6:30 pm Tread is going to be great!!) <--shameless Tread plug
- Drink the most water you've ever had in one day. Slam it, sip it, but keep drinking it.
- Eat as clean as possible. By that, I mean the most plant-strong whole foods that you can. Lots of fruit. Lots of veggies.
- Steer clear of sugar and salt, unless they occur naturally in #3 above.
- Go to bed one hour earlier. The power sleep has to reset your digestive systems is quite amazing.
Make it a lifestyle. Make it your daily practice. Then the next time a holiday rolls around, you can go to bed feeling really full...of family & friends, gratitude, peace of mind and amazing self-confidence!
Create a life that feels full - heart and soul.